- Wild India Reserves all rights of admission for any programme announced by Wild India
- Booking for all events will be done on first come first served basis
- Bookings for the events are to be made at the office of Wild India by paying the fees and filling up the registration form
- Wild India reserves all rights to change the venue/ Dates/ Schedule or cancel the event
- Participants, who have registered online will have to pay prescribed booking/ Advance as per stated in the details of the event, within one week after registration. If advance payment is not made within that one week then the registration shall be deemed to be cancelled
- For the events where equipment are issued or rented, participants will have to pay the deposit for same at the Wild India office along with the event fees. The deposit can be collected from Wild India office 2 days after the event. Deposit refund will be subject to the proper condition of the issued equipment. In case of damage or loss of the issued equipment, an amount which is deemed correct by Wild India authorities will be cut, or the refund may be refused wholly.
Please NOTE following points: Online registration does not mean that your seat is confirmed. It will only be confirmed after you go through the complete booking process as explained above.
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is a non-refundable and interest free amount. All the payments shall be paid in accordance with the procedure laid down in the brochure under the heading ‘How to book your Tour’ in the World Showcase. The bookings will be processed only after the registration amount is paid in full. If a guest fails to pay the final payment as per the instructions in the World Showcase, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation. In case of billing errors, we reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing. In case of dishonoured cheques, passengers will have to pay INR.200/- for every such dishonour. A cheque dishonoured is an offence under the Negotiable Instruments Act 1881 and the Company reserves its right to take necessary legal action as may be advised. In case the guest is booking the tour within 20 days of the departure (subject to availability) will have to make all the payments by demand draft or cash (as per the tour). In this case cheques are not accepted.
Payment Terms and Conditions (for programs more than 7 days)
- The participant will have to pay prescribed booking/ advance amount along with the registration form
- Balance payment (if any) shall be made at least 15 days before the departure date of the event. If the balance payment is not made within this period, the registration will get canceled and refund will be given according to the rules and regulations
- To avail a group discount, a group should have a minimum five members. Group discount is given per person and will be adjusted in final payment. (Only applicable for program of minimum 4 days duration.)
- Event fees always include 2.58% service tax. Service tax is payable even in case of cancellation
- It is ass that you have accepted all the terms and conditions and undertakings, when you enrol for an event.
The price of the tour quoted in our proposal or brochure has been calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of printing of such proposal or brochure. The Company reserves the right to amend/alter the price published in such proposal or brochure in case of supplier rate fluctuations, changes in various taxes, and/or fuel costs, before the date of departure. Any such increase in price must be paid for in full before tour departure by the guest. In such exceptional cases any increase in price during the tour must be paid in full by the guest during tour. All tour prices are exclusive of service tax, any other government taxes applicable from time to time. Tour Dates & Tour programs as well as number of day published in the world showcase/ leaflets or in brochures are subject to change.
All bookings for bus/railway/airlines/hotel accommodation/ground transportation are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the guests desire to cancel the tour any program due to any reason, they shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges given below.
|Number of days prior to the departure We receive your written application||Amount you must pay cancellation Charges % on total tour price|
|More than 31 days||25%|
|On the day of departure / Tour day||100%|
Above Cancellation Charges will apply on the total tour price excluding the discount
Cancellation charges for any ticket / Air / Rail / Bus reservation are applicable as per the rules of airlines/railways. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the guest are NON-REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be returned to the guests after receipt of the refund from respective airlines/railways after deducting the processing charges.
Please note: In case of services provided by State Government, private resort, independent contractor services where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to enable us to confirm the reservation, no refund will be given if services are amended, cancelled or not utilized. Cancellation fees will also apply as per their cancellation charges to any additional services including accommodations, independent contractor services and optional excursions reserved prior to, during and after the tour.
The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to its departure without assigning any reason. The tour price paid by the prospective guests shall be refunded by the Company by ‘A/C payee’ cheque against receipt only, and no compensation and/or interest shall be paid in any case. The tour may be proponed-postponed by the company in certain circumstances which are beyond its control like earthquake, epidemic or any other natural calamity, political disturbance, security problems etc., and guest are bound to agree and co-operate with company’s decision and make necessary suitable adjustments. In case the guest wishes to cancel the tour, Company will deduct minimum INR 2,000 for tours per head minimum or actual amount received, in addition to actual losses incurred for Rail/Air tickets deposit whichever is higher, as processing fees to meet the partial loss suffered and rest of the balance amount paid by the guests will be carried forward to their account. Such guest shall be entitled to attend any tour within a year conducted by the Company from the date of departure of such tour and utilize the amount credited to their account. In such case guest has to pay the surplus amount of the tour price which they have selected if it is more than the balance amount carried forward to their account. If such tour amount is less than the tour price then the rest of the amount will be carried forward for another future tour.
Refunds if any, for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the guests strictly by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees within 45 days, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations. No refund will be made in cash. No refund will be payable, for any unused portion of the tour, due to whatsoever reason.