The Andaman and Nicobar Islands – one of the seven union territories of India, are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea. Its also one of the major bird watching destinations in India, with around 270 bird species out of which few are endemic to the region.
Day 1: Arrival at Port blair and transfer to hotel. Evening Birding at Chidiyatapu
Day 2: Morning Session at Shoal Bay; Evening Session at Sippighat Wetlands
Day 3: Transfer to Little Andaman Island
Day 4: Full day Birding at Little Andaman
Day 5: Transfer to Port Blair, South Andaman Island
Day 6: Full Day Birding at Chidiyatapu
Day 7: Departure
- All Veg meals during the stay
- Park entry fee, Safari & Guide Charges, Govt. Service Taxes and fee
- Mineral water during journey or at the campsite.
Cost do not include
- Camera charges
- Any kind of personal expenditure and medical expenses
- Any charges not mentioned in “the charges include.