The Andaman and Nicobar Islands – one of the seven union territories of India, are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea. Its also one of the major bird watching destinations in India, with around 270 bird species out of which few are endemic to the region.
Day 1: Arrival & Birding at Sippighat Wetlands.
Day 2: Morning Session at Shoal Bay; Evening Session at Garacharma Wetlands.
Day 3: Full Day Birding at Chidiyatapu.
Day 4: Birding at Ograbranj Wetlands.
Day 5: Birding at Mt. Harriet National Park.
Day 6: Departure.
Tour Cost: 37,500/- ** Per Person.
- All Veg meals during the stay
- Park entry fee, Safari & Guide Charges, Govt. Service Taxes and fee
- Mineral water during journey or at the campsite.
Cost do not include
- Camera charges
- Any kind of personal expenditure and medical expenses
- Any charges not mentioned in “the charges include.
** – INR prices are applicable to resident Indians only. Non Resident Indians (NRI) and Foreign Nationals please email us for tour cost at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography tour for small group or personalized tour can also be arrange. Please email us for cost and more details.