Tour Date: May 24th (Friday) – May 26th (Sunday), 2019
Join us this summer in exploring these amazing forests of Pench. And yes, we do our safaris with only 4 persons in a gypsy for comfortable experience as well as better photographic opportunities.
Pench National park, nestling in the lower southern reaches of the satpuda hills is named after Pench river, meandering through the park from north to south. It is located on the southern boundary of Madhya Pradesh, bordering Maharashtra, in the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara.
Hurry only limited seats available. Booking will be accepted on first come first serve basis.
Day 1: Arrive at Nagpur by 0930 hrs (09:30 AM). After breakfast, transfer to the forest resort in close vicinity of Pench National Park. Post lunch, we shall leave for our 1st jungle safari by 1430 hrs (2:30 PM). On returning back to resort, we shall have an interactive session over dinner followed by overnight stay at the forest resort.
Day 2: Leave early morning at around 0530 hrs (5:30 AM) for jungle safari with packed breakfast. Return back to the resort by 1100 hrs (11:00 AM) for some rest followed by lunch. Post lunch, leave for evening jungle safari by 1430 hrs (02:30 PM). On returning back to resort, we shall have an interactive session over dinner followed by overnight stay at the forest resort.
Day 3: Leave early morning at around 0530 hrs (5:30 AM) for jungle safari with packed breakfast. Return to resort by 1100 hrs (11:00 PM) followed by some relaxation. Post lunch, proceed to Nagpur.
Tour Cost: 19,900/- ** Per Person (Ex. Nagpur).
Tour cost includes
- Transportation from Nagpur– Pench – Nagpur in AC SUV
- No. of people in a Gypsy is restricted to 4 only for comfort and better photographic opportunities
- Accommodation at resort in Pench on twin sharing basis
- All Veg meals during the stay
- Park entry fee, Safari & Guide Charges, Govt. Service Taxes and fee
- Mineral water during journey or at the campsite.
Tour cost do not include
- Camera charges
- Any kind of personal expenditure and medical expenses
- Any charges not mentioned in “cost includes”.
** – INR prices are applicable to resident Indians only. Non Resident Indians (NRI) and Foreign Nationals please email us for tour cost at firstname.lastname@example.org