Tour Date: Batch 2: March 27th (Tuesday) – April 1st (Sunday) 2018
Here are few clicks from our previous trip. Over 150 species of birds were sighted.
Day 1: Pick up by CAR from Dehradun airport by 12:30 PM and proceed towards Mukku Village. Approx driving time is 7 to 8 hrs. Reach Mukku Village around 8 PM in the evening.
Day 2: Visit Chopta monal points, Mukku Bend, Mukku Farm. Interactive session in evening followed by dinner.
Day 3: Visit Tunganath (Chopta – Tunganath trek) for some specific high-altitude species. The trek is approximately 3.5 KMs from the base. Interactive session in evening followed by dinner.
Day 4: Visit Kakraghat and bird-watching on the way. Interactive session in evening followed by dinner.
Day 5: Bird-watching in and around Mukku village. Interactive session in evening followed by dinner.
Day 6: Leave for Dehradun airport early in the morning by 3:30 AM.
Note: Wake up call at 5:30 in the morning everyday.
Tour Cost: 22,900/- ** Per Person.
- Transportation from Dehuradun – Makku – Chopta
- Accommodation at Sparrow house at Makku village
- All Veg meals during the stay
- Park entry fee, Safari & Guide Charges, Govt. Service Taxes and fee
- Mineral water during journey or at the campsite.
Cost do not include
- Camera charges
- Any kind of personal expenditure and medical expenses
- Any charges not mentioned in “the charges include.
** – INR prices are applicable to resident Indians only. Non Resident Indians (NRI) and Foreign Nationals please email us for tour cost at firstname.lastname@example.org