Being one of our favourite bird-watching destinations, we never miss out on Little Rann of Kutch and so was the case this year as well. We got some lovely sightings of over 100 species of birds along with some lovely photographic opportunities to capture species like Short-eared Owl, Montagu’s & Pallid Harriers, Dalmatian & Great White Pelicans, Greater & Lesser Flamingos, Greater Spotted, Steppe & Eastern Imperial Eagles and the endemic Indian Wild Ass.
Tour Date: : October 26th (Thursday) – October 29th (Sunday) 2017
- Photography tips & expertise
- Assistance in bird-watching and bird identification
- Knowledge sharing sessions (We urge our participants to share their knowledge and experiences so that everyone learns)
- Maximum group size limited to 7 members (including Wild India Group Leader)
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis with all meals and snacks.
Hurry only limited seats available. Booking will be accepted on first come first serve basis.
Here are few clicks from our previous trip.
Day 1: Pick up from Railway Station/Airport and transfer to stay in Netravali WLS. Post Lunch birding around the village.
Day 2: Morning birding on Saljini Road. Post Lunch birding in Verle Ghat. Post Dinner, night trail
Day 3: Full day birding in Cotigao WLS. Return for Dinner.
Day 4: Boat ride in river Zuari followed by birding at Agassaim mudflats/Maina lake. Drop at Railway Station/Airport
- Pickup and drop from Goa Airport/Margoa railway station
- All Veg meals during the stay
- Park entry fee, Safari & Guide Charges, Govt. Service Taxes and fee
- Mineral water during journey or at the campsite.
Cost do not include
- Camera charges
- Any kind of personal expenditure and medical expenses
- Any charges not mentioned in “the charges include.
** – INR prices are applicable to resident Indians only. Non Resident Indians (NRI) and Foreign Nationals please email us for tour cost at firstname.lastname@example.org